This policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, nothing in this policy will exclude or limit those rights in any way.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure
Aussie Pharma Direct allows for returns and exchanges on most of our products only if you return the item(s) within 30 days of receipt of purchase and;
- You can produce a proof of purchase if requested
- Items purchased as part of a bundle must be returned as a bundle
- Shipping costs associated with a change of mind return is at the expense of the customer
- The item must not be used or damaged in any way including:
- In its original packaging
- Item must be in its original purchase condition - packaging must be unopened, unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner
The product is not one which change of mind returns are not available (as listed below)
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
Aussie Pharma Direct will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- All brands of Rapid Antigen Tests
Aussie Pharma Direct will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, credit or refund where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose.
Your rights under any applicable consumer law are additional to and not affected by Aussie Pharma Directs return and exchange policy above.
All returns will need to be confirmed with us first before returning the products. Please submit your return request to email@example.com
Unauthorised returns may be refused. No item will be refunded until received by us.
If you are posting returned products back to us you must address them to:
Unit 1, 6 Roger St Brookvale NSW 2100
Returned products will be checked. The products are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure the product is packed in a sturdy and secure manner so as to avoid any damage in transit. We are unable to process a refund if any returned goods are damaged in transit.
How long will my refund take?
Refunds will be processed once the item has been returned and inspected by staff. Refunds will be processed within 2 business days of receiving the product and will be refunded the same way as payment was made. Please note it may take up to 48-72 hours in addition for the funds to show in your account, depending on the bank and method of payment.
If products are returned to us and do not meet the above criteria for an exchange or refund, we will notify you via email or phone.